Mera Target realizes that privacy and security are at the core of our relationship with our customers. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your private information and we use the latest security technology to protect your sensitive data.
Mera Target doesn't sell, rent, or loan our customer's names, e-mail addresses or personal information to anyone at any time for any reason. The only messages you receive will be from us. This includes automatic order and dispatch confirmation e-mails generated upon receipt of your order and, only if you choose, an occasional e-mail to notify you about special promotions or new services.
The site's customization form requires users to submit contact information (such as their name and e-mail address). The contact information is used to contact the registered users when necessary (e.g., to confirm a shipment order). Registered users may always opt-out of receiving future mailings (see the choice/opt-out section below). The other optional information collected during registration is used to enhance the user's experience on the site and to provide a personalized "Your Account" service. Other optional information collected includes courier preferences and frequently used ship from and ship to addresses. This information is collected to save users time by not making them re-enter the data each time they visit the site.
The site uses an order form for visitors to request information, products, and services. The site collects visitors' contact information (such as their e-mail address) and financial information (such as their credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to fulfill the service, and financial information is used to bill for the service, when ordered. The site collects the address of the receiving party solely for the purpose of adding it to the shipper's address book and is not shared with any outside party. The user can choose not to have the receiver's address added to their address book simply by un-checking the "Add to Address Book" box when ordering a shipment. Only the aggregate information, such as the most frequently used courier or service, or the most frequently shipped to city, state and zip code may be shared with couriers without revealing the individual identity and contact information of the shipper or receive
A cookie is a small piece of data that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie cannot read data
Third Party Site
User Information Protected
2. The Company implements reasonable security practices and procedures and has a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of the Company’s business. The reasonable security practices and procedures implemented by the Company include but are not limited to: encrypting data when it is on the
move using industry standard practices, keeping all the data within private cloud, regularly changing production keys and password, secure and very limited access to all production servers, performing regular security updates on our servers and more.
4. Your Personal Information is maintained by the Company in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. The Company takes all necessary precautions to protect your Personal Information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of the Company’s business.
5. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. The Company does not undertake any liability for any un-authorised use of your login to Mera Target including Account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your login to Mera Target including Account, you must immediately notify the Company by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You shall be liable to indemnify the Company due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your login to Mera Target including Account and password.
6. The Company makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
7. Notwithstanding the above, the Company is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.